Livro de visitas

Data
De
Assunto

asdasd

The perfect plan
Some days ago, I was supposed to go to Canada’s wonderland, I had planned a perfect trip, I was alone, but sometimes I like to enjoy places alone, people call it introspective mind. A day before the trip, I had everything ready, enough money to enjoy, my ticket, good intention and happiness.
When I arrived there, everything were wrong, I didn’t know I was supposed to pay more for the bus driver. Unfortunately, I didn’t have coins with me. I realized that I haven’t planned enough. The bus driver was screaming with me “YOU HAVE TO PAY THE FARE!” I tried to explain him that how I supposed to know that, I had checked the TTC website and anywhere had it written “double fare dummy”. I know I must pay the fare, but what could I do, I haven’t money. I left the bus without pay, I felt terrible, a real delinquent. Moreover, first thing in the park was wrong. I should return because I was feeling awful. Actually, I had better stay at home, I hadn’t slept very well that day.
In the line I took my “ticket”, but it wasn’t the ticket, I couldn’t join in the park, I thought I had lost my ticket, now, yes, the day had gone, game over. I was going to do the thing I needed to do when I arrived there, return to home despite I didn’t had money to pay the bus. I figured it out, I would need to walk out the private property and take the bus outside, perfect plan I thought, poor guy. I was in Vaughan city, I realized that there is no TTC there, it’s another company. I should go to the opposite side of the city as a result of I couldn’t do it because it was street only for cars, I wasn’t allowed to walk there. As a result of this I paid $10 to return to home. Sad day that.

acj

Voltar

Pesquisar no site

© Copyright 2010 - 2010 AquiTudo SA. Todos os direitos reservados.®